PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that this
Ash Creek Special Service District Board
will hold its regular meeting on Thursday the 26
day of April 2018 at the Ash Creek Office Building at
1350 South Sand Hollow Road, Hurricane, Utah 84737
Commencing at 6:00 PM
1. Call to Order John Bramall
2. Lynn Chamberlain Pledge of Allegiance & Prayer.
3. Public comments: Public Participation (no action will be taken on any item until it is properly
agendized). Citizens wishing to speak during public participation are asked to go to the podium,
state their name for the record and limit comments to a minimal duration and/or no longer than three
4. Board comments and declaration of conflicts of interest.
5. Discussion and approval of minutes from the March 22, 2018 meeting.
Approval of Sky Mountain Apartment Phase II and Firestone Subdivisions.
6. Fay Reber 10 minutes Discussion of legal matters.
7. Board Discussion 10 minutes Discussion of commercial monthly fee for short term
8. Michael Chandler 25 minutes A. Discussion and possible motion approving
Hurricane reimbursement agreement for Dixie
Springs Line Extension.
B. Discussion and possible motion approving Copper
Rock/Cordero Agreements for Dixie Springs Line
C. Discussion and possible motion approving Bench
Lake Pump Station and Pipeline Agreement.
D. Discussion and possible motion concerning
Confluence Park Treatment Plant design charrette
E. Discussion and possible approval of La Verkin
City proper purchase agreement.
F. Superintendent’s report on other operational
Posted this 24 day of April 2018
Michael Chandler, Superintendent
April 26, 2018 Minutes