How do I get a septic agreement?

You can either call our office (435-635-2348) or email Kavyn ( with your parcel/Tax ID number to get started.

We will need an email address to send the agreement to with instructions for properly filling it out and having it notarized.

How do I get a septic tank permit?

Septic tank permits are issued by Southwest Utah Public Health Department. You can find an application checklist on their website. Part of that checklist refers to “county-specific requirements” which will be fulfilled by completing our septic agreement and paying a $400 septic agreement fee to Ash Creek.

Please call if you have any questions about the property being in Ash Creek jurisdiction.